Individual donations are essential to driving our life-saving mission to prevent suicide forward.
Make a Financial Contribution to Forefront Today. Forefront is a nonprofit located within the School of Social Work at the University of Washington. All of our donations are processed through the UW Foundation.
Your Gift at Work
- $250 provides a Forefront Cares package to a survivor of suicide death including: telephone-based peer support services and educational materials to increase understanding about suicide
- $500 funds an educational presentation for 25 community members who want to learn how to identify and help a person at-risk for suicide
- $1000 pays for an all-day skills building retreat for individuals who want to become advocates for the suicide prevention cause
- $1500 funds a workshop for journalists on responsible reporting on mental health and suicide that promotes positive messages of hope and recovery
- $12,500 enables Forefront in the Schools to partner with a school to help them implement a comprehensive plan to prevent suicide
- $25,000 funds suicide prevention programs in a high risk community
Your donation is greatly appreciated and is fully deductible as a charitable contribution. You will receive confirmation of your contribution from the UW Foundation and from Forefront.